Scientific research that has been conducted on ultrasound related subjects will be considered for presentations in EUROSON SCHOOL ISTANBUL 2020. Scientific sessions for oral presentations have been organized in the program, poster presentations will also be accepted.
Abstracts of all presentations will blindly be reviewed by three senior committee members of the meeting.
Abstracts of all oral and poster presentations will be published in an abstract book of the meeting. Presentations that have been accepted but not presented in the meeting will apper as “no show / not presented” in the abstract book.
Abstract Submission Terms
- Abstracts can only be submitted by e-mail. (email@example.com)
- Abstract text ﬁeld is limited to 300 words except title and name of the author.
- Abstracts should be formed as “Purpose”, “Materials and Methods”, “Results” “Conclusion”.
- The title should be in a form that explains the content of the study. Apart from the words with lowercase letters of a unique importance such as pH or NaCI, all the words in abstract titles should be written in capital letters. The ﬁrst time an abbreviation is used in a text, it should be spelled out fully in parentheses except chemical symbuls and international units.
- Abstracts elected by Scientiﬁc Committee to be presented in the congress will be published in the congress CD.
- Abstracts will be evaluated through the e-mail and the result will be sent to the e-mail addresses deﬁned in the system as of 15th of March 2020